The Virtual Administrator offers administrative support for Salesforce, including apps such as HandsOn Volunteer and the Nonprofit Success Pack. This is ideal for organizations that do not require a full-time system administrator but can benefit from the knowledge and expertise of having access to one on a regular basis., or organizations in-between system admins, or when you need seasonal system admin support, such as for HandsOn Connect and Salesforce major releases, or a backup.
We offer two types Virtual Administrator services:
- Maintenance System Administrator: covers the basic maintenance tasks required to keep a healthy system, as well as an initial consultation period to get your system up to par.
- Virtual System Administrator: covers all the standard duties of a Salesforce and HandsOn connect system administrator. Although we do not offer it full-time, at the moment, we do offer up to three days per week, depending on the size of your Salesforce installation and organization.
The table below provides more detail of what we offer.
Level 1: Maintenance System Administrator
- Maintain Salesforce system health
- Create/maintain Salesforce reports, templates, dashboards
- Troubleshoot user error and monitor data practices
- Assist with best practices for user and data management
Level 2: Virtual System Administrator
Everything that is included on the Maintenance System Administrator plus...
- Provide day-to-day support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles and Permission Sets, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Security, Validation Rules, and approval processes).
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as managing data quality, merging duplicate records and managing account teams.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to CRM custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within CRM.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow, dashboard, and reporting.
- Manage/participate in special projects as agreed upon (Prepaid hours may be needed).
- Review release notes and make decisions about its organizational impact for updates to Salesforce, HandsOn Connect, NonProfit Success Pack, and other integrated solutions. Train staff on new features that are implemented.
- Other duties as agreed upon (Prepaid hours may be needed)
Your Administrator will meet with you for a free 2 to 4-hour initial consultation to identify your business practices and discuss system use in order to best allocate your Admin’s time.